Cox's decision to go to court will be used to get him all kinds of publicity during his campaign for the Republican nomination for governor.
What Cox wants to do:
- Deny thousands of children access to heath care.
- Refuse coverage of young adults by not allowing them to stay on their parents' insurance until age 26.
- Allow seniors to lose Medicare prescription benefits.
- Block tax credits for small businesses equal to 35 percent of the cost of insuring their employees.
- Give insurance companies the power to drop you if you get sick or file too many claims.
Let Cox know how you feel, call his office at (517) 373-1110. Remind him that he should be protecting Michigan instead of using this lawsuit as a cheap stunt to win his party's nomination for governor.